Thursday, April 23, 2009

autumn in Tasmania


the tree opposites my house starts to turn into brownish red in colour
my lecturer told me that there are no fluorescent
colour for tree.and look! there is in Tasmania..

It is autumn now..it's the time where the leaves return to where it belongs..approximately two more months to go into winter but the cold has started one month ago..but anyhow, launceston never been hot before from the day i came. I remember how i stand the cold in last winter..with three layer of clothing and a wind breaker..sound ridiculous...but it's true..

I start to miss my hometown, KL. where there is no four season, no winter..but i always complaint how hot it is..any thinking how good of i were born in a four season contry where i can experience the four season..and now finally i realise how fortune am i was born in tropic country...

I look into the mirror before i step out from my house..i look fatter after putting on so many clothing..then i ask myself did the pedestrian pathway wider here compare to KL? cause the body size is bigger in winter...people tends to bound to other easily..for public comfort, should the pathway designed wider? its seem like a tiny issue but it does make sense..especially after i did my HTD assignment whereby we have to look into the human behavior in urban..maybe i should put up more on this topic later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment