Sunday, June 7, 2009

I went to the school of furniture with Nick after our submission. I always want to visit the school but everytime end up lazy to go....finally, I step into the school..the students' works are amazing!!!
If i have the time to take up elective again i think i will take up furniture technology..so much fun...let's look at the students' work..

The first assignment was making a spoon..see how amazing it is..from a block of wood they carve out a spoon...


This student made out a box to keep the spoon...omg..he has a great patience to do it!!!


These two spoons very nice too..I hope i can make one as well...


If not mistaken, this box is the second assignment. My friend said it is a coffin for hamster..haha...

This is the last assignment..making a stool...a 1:1 scale...previously we made 1:5 scale in learning by making(LBM)..so jealous..

To my friend who are coming over to continue their study, i would really encourage you guys to take up this elective!!have some fun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment