Saturday, August 29, 2009

It was Wednesday morning i submitted my documents to University of Malaya. In the same day i receive 2 important calls. 1 is from UTM Space!! This man called, hi Susanne, we saw your last application saying that you would like to join in SPACE programme, the part 1, are you still interested..?? Do you know what i feel at that moment?? I feel bit angry but much on proud..telling him..You know what, I have completed my part 1 in UTAS just because you rejected my application previously, telling me that..huh..we are so sorry, we cannot take you in Susanne because you are from private college... What can i say?? big big disappointment....??

Just half an hour later, another call..this call is a nightmare...UM called!! When i picked up the phone i was so happy thinking everything will be alright..because its just an afternoon, they returned call...but it was not a good news...according to them, I have to go to LAM and ask for part 1 recognition letter.I though it will be very easy.... so, i said ok, not a problem...

The next morning, i went to LAM, and met this young lady. Oh, you are the lady who called yesterday asking about part 1 recognition..im so sorry because i forgot to tell you that we cant give you a recognise letter because you have to sit for the part 1 exam and the registration date has been closed 1 week ago... What???? this lady went off and leave me for 5 minutes, she came back and tell me that she has informed her manager and her manager allows me to sit for this exam if i can submit all the necessary documents in 2 days time...if i miss this exam i have to wait till next year because the exam only held once a year...

In the same day, i looked for my ex lecturer, Mr See! Thank god he is available in the evening and willing to endorse the documents for me...Thank you very very much....I submitted all the documents within the time frame...

My friends said im always that lucky..hopefully this time too....never give up in architecture as long as you have the passion....never never give up..

2 Comments:

  1. J.Y Chook said...
    Susanne, don't give up!!!
    Susanne said...
    yeah yeah...same to u!!

Post a Comment