Sunday, September 13, 2009

my Archi- route

Have you ever think or plan what kind of architecture route you are going to take? I never thought of this until yesterday I received an e mail from the company that i applied for a job as design architect.( i cant let you guys know which company is that because i have not pass the interview yet...)
This is strange...it is so common if the company ask for port folio but they requested me to write about my long term plan..this question bugging me for the whole night..thinking what kind of architecture route that im planning to take..i have too many things that i want to do but i have never plan it properly on a paper...this has totally given me a chance to think think and think...and also because of this question, i feel more interested to know more about this company..
So, what is my planning??

first look for job..this is definately..im broke! from the day i decided to continue my bachelor in UTAS, i know my passion towards architecture is still there..burning!I like design, deeply in love..i want the user feel it, just like the church by Tadao Ando and the Jewish museum..the building is expressing! Feel it...you know what i mean??

of course my dream to be an architect! I will never give up...i have promised myself, no matter how long it takes, i will become an architect..this is why i sit for the part I exam..wish me good luck..yes, no matter how long, even one day if i have become some one mother..crossed my heart!

My architecture trip started from Hong Kong to Tibet, to Australia..These trips are wonderful..i learn t, experience and appreciate all of them..and i love it..i know one day later i will have chance to go further...as long as i have money to go....save money is hard....

Wish me all the best, friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment