Saturday, June 19, 2010

FRIENDS FOREVER!

It has been such a long time that i did not hang out with my secondary buddy like this..having fun, making jokes..dadadada...

To my dear Aice, Chek Yin and Siek Ene,

We have known each other for almost 12 years..do you guys realise??? it is great to have you guys with me...remember those day we have fun in TP, singing together, making jokes, comforting each other ond of course gossiping other people..haha....dont forget that our diary is still with us..its our history..maybe one day we should trace back our history tho...

This wonderful moment come across my mind when we have badminton session yesterday night..when four of us playing in a court...haha...no change..everything remain the same...Aice still like to bully us..especially Siek Ene! Siek Ene is still the same kena buli by Aice..haha...
What is the difference now? Is that we have more members with us, we have Phang, CK and Allan...wondering when is the potential forth one will join us...

Friends last forever deep into everyone's heart..my dear friends, i hope that we can still hang around like this on and off...to make our diary thicker i think...hah...

I Love you guys, my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment