Monday, March 23, 2009

87 days more!

How many days more to go? 87 days! Its the day where Aice and Phang arrive at Melbourne..I'm too excited for their arrival....Me and Nick have not book the air ticket yet, all because of the Tiger airline..sucks! I will not travel with Tiger Airline again...We just cant get the cheap ticket..the payment is pending and the next day the price changes..wats the point if you dont allow us to pay for the ticket while you advertise it in the website???


I cant imagine the scene when i see them pushing their trolley out from th airport....happy? very happy? extremely happy? Obviously Nick is going to be CRAZY!!! and I know I have this 87 days more to knit the muffler..hopefully it turns out nicely..at least Phang will not feel nervous of the ugliness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment