Friday, March 20, 2009

Knitting

I'm fortune enough to meet a friend here Anjo! She is from Katmandu, Nepal. Hehe...and she teaches me knitting!

I wanted to learn knittting long time ago..but nothing inspire me to start knitting until one day morning I wake up and suddenly feel like learning it..and the next thing i did was went to the shop in the city and bought set of knitting kit..Funny thing was..there are too many sizes and design kit..hm..which is the one i need? I just grab one..and that's it..

Try to learn through website..maybe I'm a slow learner make me feel difficult to learn..and Anjo told me she knows how to knit..and there I start knitting from her...



See! its so ugly..haha..big hole small hole every where..even knit wrong pattern...haha..









And then..getting better now o... Hopefully can finish before June...It is getting easiler now to knit..Knitting is so much fun especially if you knit for someone you love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment