Thursday, December 2, 2010

new start of life

oh..its been a while this blog has been abandon.....its been busy...busy for wedding preparation, busy for the actual wedding, busy for honeymoon, busy for new job and now busy because im pregnant!

Unbelievable...it's doesn't look like me thou...i just cant believe that im pregnant....I recalled the day when i notice that i have the symptom of pregnancy...It was few days later i came back from honeymoon, my friend requested me to send her to clinic as she is not feeling well...

Well, who knows that after sending her, i return to my home...i start to feel uncomfortable...i was blaming mt friend because of sending her to see doctor and now im sick...hahaha...hilarious! The next day morning, i feel dizzy and with no appetites..i dont remember what drive me to purchase the pregnancy test...but i remember i have make a big courage to test for it....

The moment when i saw the test was positive, i almost fainted...i cry and cant believe that it happen so swiftly...i tell my hubby..and he question me back, why should i feel upset and cry as we were married..what's wrong if im pregnant....

Yes, there is nothing wrong..but the thing is that it happen too sudden...i cant believe that im the person who dont like kids will get pregnant so soon..i thought getting pregnant is not easy..how come its suddenly become so simple and easy??

The immediate afternoon, my hubby and i went to the nearest clinic to double confirm on my pregnancy..well, the doctor said congratulation, you are pregnant..but are you thinking of keeping the baby? I was surprise...is out there a lot of people would like to abort their baby? I dont like kids...but i do not know how to answer this because i have no right to abort her but i at the same time, i have not accept this.....

Few days passed...and i start to think, rethink, and calming myself down and keep on telling myself this is a good news not the bad one...and im becoming mother soon...and this is a fact...

And now, i accepted it. Im pregnant and im going to deliver the baby next year and i have to take good care of myself... I cant deny that every of my family member they are happy with this new little member..my sister even bought her a shirt...my god..the shirt is so small....

Every morning, wake up with dizzy mind..drinking the healties drink and having the balance diet..thanks to my hubby...if not because im pregnant..i would not know he actually knows how to do most of the housework....im the queen now...he does most of the thing..and i just sleep and eat...sleep and eat..only at this moment, i know...my hubby knows how to do most of the housework...thank god...

This kind of life have to carry out for 9 months..9 months!!!! tiring..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment