Tuesday, December 28, 2010

say bye to 2010

wow...so fast, it comes to the end of 2010...3 more days, we are going to say good bye!

I started the year with a wedding proposal and now ended it with myself pregnant...i think this should be a good year..a year full with happiness...

I think this year i have been moving a lot...from my old house at Bukit Kinrara to a bigger house at Tempua..my working office has moved from Taipan usj, a shabby office to a great new office at ss15..but i resigned after few months in the new office...fortunate enough i got a new job at a new office too...in Taman Desa...everything new new new...no wonder im happy in this year cause keep on having brand new stuff...N a New Hubby too...haha.....

Just ended my christmas with whole bunch of buddies celebrating in my house..having turkey, spaghetti, sandwiches, nuggets, french fries, smash potatoes and colourful jellies...wow...end up im having 2 days medical leave at home...

Hopefully, 2011 will be a better year for everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment